1.What was your thought process in writing the script for Bamboozled?
2. You once spoke of pioneer cinematographer D.W. Griffith in relation to the ways in which African American portrayals have not changed in cinema; What did you mean by this? Why do you feel this way?
3.What are you trying to portray with the characters you create for your films? Do you feel they relate back to stereotypes of African Americans?
Dr. David Pilgrim:
1. What are you aiming to achieve with the Jim Crow Museum of Racist Memorabilia
2. What challenges did you face in creating the museum?
3. You once stated you used these object to teach tolerance, how do you believe this is possible when such objects have negative connotations.
4. How are you brining these objects into a new light of meaning?
—And Finally Part Six
—Part One of Dr. Pilgrim’s lecture on diversity
Total Time Estimate of Video: 45min
Video from 2008